- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, at the top, choose a time period, such past hour or past day. To delete everything, select beginning of time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Click Clear browsing data.
How to disable all Chrome extensions:
- Click the menu icon "≡" at the top right of the browser window, choose "More tools" and choose "Extensions.
- Uncheck "Enabled" next to each extension listed.
- Close the tab.