This guide is for Holmes and Jeffers teachers who enter report card standards scores.
To fill a score for a standard, follow these steps:
1. Open PowerTeacher Pro for your Assessment class
2. On the left side of the window, press the A+ Grading button
3 Click on the Standards option below Grades
4. Click in the Term column next to a student you want to enter a comment.
5. In the Score Inspector on the right, click into the comment box at the bottom and enter the comment (right-click or Ctrl V to paste a comment from a document)
6. Be sure to press SAVE at the bottom when you are done
The video below performs these steps:
(There is no audio in this video demonstration)
PowerTeacher Pro >